Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role Overview & Purpose
The Solution Manager for Coupa is the main interface between the Procurement function, functional users and application development function and is responsible for Coupa solutions for procurement from concept through to delivery and support.
Within the Enabling Program this role will take end to end responsibility for the design, development, implementation and support of Coupa Procurement solution of the Enabling Program IT solution. In support of this the role will also own finance data integration with other systems and legacy systems financial data migration.
The Solution Manager for Coupa will create a Procurement systems solution capable of meeting the business requirements in a cost effective, robust, and scalable way.
● Accountable to deliver Coupa Procurement solution on in time, quality and budget meeting current and future business needs
● Accountable for creating and maintaining Procurement solution documentation and standards
● Accountable to Work with business, procurement and AP teams to gather and document business requirements for Change requests and adding new legal entities to Coupa solution.
● Accountable for sign off on the Configuration documentation on Procurement solution.
● Accountable for signoff on any applicable Procurement solutions related technical specification documents
● Accountable for Developing acceptance test scenarios and participate in testing activities
● Responsible for escalating design issues if in-team resolution cannot be reached
● Responsible for driving adherence to project milestones, including implementing appropriate corrective actions when progress deviates from plan.
● Work closely with support teams for Coupa upgrades and high priority production support issues
● Build relationships and trust with key stakeholder to support program delivery and collaborative approaches where appropriate
● Communicate in line with communications and program plans with team and wider stakeholders.
Additional Job Details:
Prior experience of integrating Coupa to Oracle EBS
Minimum Required Skills
● Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering large scale Coupa Cloud Procurement solution in an international business environment
● Hands on experience of Coupa Cloud Procure to Pay, Supplier Information Management, Contracting, Coupa Analytics.
● Strong experience of integrating Coupa with Oracle ERP for PTP process, enabling CXML integrations with suppliers
● Broad experience and understanding of procurement, finance and accounting functions
● Strong analytical skills and a committed triaging ability
● Proven global program experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to engage with different groups of stakeholders.
● Maintains a thorough understanding of status, actions, risks and issues
● Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Good organizational, planning & time management skills.
Personal Style and Behaviour
● Respect for Our values: Brave, Imaginative, Decent and Accountable
Minimum Education Requirement
Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.