Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Will be proactively engaging with the business to build relationships and consult with Managers to align their talent strategy and understand what challenges they are facing. Will need to advocate for programs and understand how to do a reorg.
High degree of business smarts; Strong negation skills (main part of the role is negotiating); Outgoing (comfortable speaking with a wide range of personnel); Strong networking skills; Be able to question why things are done a certain why; intuitive and be proactive and NOT reactive
Must haves: IT industry background; Strong data analytical mindset; 4 year College degree is a requirement.
Ideal Candidate: Will have 5+ years of HR generalist experience and be ready for the next step in their career to move into a JR HR Partner role. Must have client facing experience
***Please review JD below which Manger prepared***
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Client, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
We are looking for a terrific Junior Business Partner to join our People & Purpose team in our Pleasanton, CA HQ. As an Business Partner, you are a trusted, interactive advisor to key business leaders within our Product function as they scale & innovate within Client. As a strong relationship builder, with deep business acumen, you consult with Managers, Sr Managers, & Directors on workforce planning, designing org-specific people strategies, diagnosing organizational issues, and driving adoption of Client's broader People Strategy.
This role works within a collaborative HR ecosystem of peers that report through Client's high performing People & Purpose COEs. You will also play a pivotal role in shepherding your organizations through key processes owned by the People & Purpose team: compensation planning, calibration, & succession planning.
Consult with key business leaders to align people strategies to business objectives.
Perform data analysis & compilation of reports to enrich leaders' insights into their orgs.
Be an expert in the Client systems to maximize leader insights into their organizations & to ensure employee data is accurate.
Be a steward of Client's culture and promote a climate of high performance, teamwork, collaboration, and effective communication.
In addition the role does require some tactical items, including:
Terminations/exits, Job finds,
Client system transactions and reporting
P&P sponsored Program questions
Required Experience and Preferences:
Job Requirements and Preferences
• College degree minimum 5 years HR generalist experience (preferably in CA)
• Experience with HR programs such on-boarding, employee relations, recruiting, engagement initiatives, policy interpretation/administration
• Strong service orientation but the ability to say "no”, "not now”, "here's an alternative”
• "Jump in and help” mentality; team player
• Dedication to the role with a "get it done” attitude
• Ability to be self-motivated and work independently, but know when to ask questions or seek advice/opinion
• Serious-but-fun approach to work; sense of humor
• Irreproachable integrity; complete confidentiality
• Outstanding attention-to-detail and accuracy
• Strong oral and written communication and listening skills; experience and comfort with public speaking preferred
• Experience working with a multi-generational workforce
• ER experience (coaching managers on performance issues, conducting investigations)
• Data analysis, reporting & analytics mindset
• Project/process management
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.