Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As an Avanade Senior Network Engineer, you will be implementing network solutions based on the latest technologies. You must possess a true technical aptitude, an appreciation for the inner workings of technology, and be a leader in working within a team-based environment. You will be part of a team that designs, installs and configures network and IT infrastructure, performs testing and certification in support of network-based Standards, provides high level Operational support and documentation to manage a multi-vendor environment.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will assist with reviewing requirements, working within existing & developing new conventions and standards, design, implement and operationally support network infrastructure. You will be leading major network projects and driving the efforts of others in the team. This position is organizationally part of an Engineering team and will need to lead in developing and reviewing documentation suitable for Operations. You will also be responsible for working escalations from Network Operations, through to resolution.
Specifically, responsible for:
• Implement and test infrastructure changes and enhancements in the lab environment as part of technology certification, and then in production environments.
• Branch office network: network infrastructure refresh deployments, new office deployments, and add/change of existing configurations.
• Develop and use configuration templates and/or documentation for solid, repeatable builds and deployments in an Enterprise environment.
• Participate in Agile/Scrum project teams.
• Create documentation (Word, Visio, Excel, etc.) for new or revised networks and standards.
• Create training material and give brown-bag training sessions for new platforms and technologies.
Scope of Work
• Primary deployment engineer for configuration of Cisco IOS based switches and routers, Auba/HPE wireless access points & controllers, Infoblox DDI (DHCP/DNS), and Palo Alto next generation firewalls, in the branch office and data center environments.
• Network Engineering support for Cisco NX-OS line of switches, F5 BIG-IP LTMs, F5 BIG-IP GTMs.
• Developing others in specific technology areas.
• 5+ years of Network Engineering experience required.
• CCNA and/or CCNP certification highly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in areas of technology and large projects.
• 2+ years of Network Management skills preferred.
• Undergraduate degree preferred in an IT/IS-related field
Demonstrated experience in the following
• Network Deployment and Support: Cisco Catalyst Switches (IOS), Cisco Nexus 5K Switches (NX-OS), Cisco ISR routers (OSPF and/or BGP), VPLS, Palo Alto NGFWs, Aruba/HPE controller based Wireless Access Points, Infoblox DDI appliances, and F5 LTM/GTMs.
• Networking Deployment and Support: IP Networks, routing, security technologies, monitoring, wireless, DHCP/DNS, hardware load balancing, high availability technologies and change control procedures.
• Experience with Solarwinds Orion and NCM products is a plus.
• Role will also require experience in support of a global enterprise IP networks.
• Technology expert.
Must also possess the following competencies:
• IT Service Delivery
• Problem Solving
• Ability to Self-Manage and Lead Others
• Team Work and Collaboration
• Great Communication Skills
• Enabling and Driving Change
• Setting Goals and Expectations
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.