Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the
majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator for Client. You will be on the
product management team that focuses on making Client a world class experience for all site
visitors – from consumers to enterprise customers, to partners and investors – across the entire
customer journey. Working in close partnership team members across Client, design, and
engineering, you will drive the future direction and strategy for search engine optimization projects for Creative Cloud on Client, connecting customers to Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Lightroom, and all the apps and services they rely to fuel their creativity.
We seek to improve our natural search traffic by making both content improvements to the site through creating new content, better connecting existing content and incorporating SEO best practices into all the work our team delivers. You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and working alongside our UX, Content Publishing, and Engineering teams to deliver innovative experiences for our customers. You will own the search engine optimization development of the product vision, prioritizing inbound business requirements and distilling them into an actionable roadmap. You will work with talented cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, testing where appropriate, and ensuring that the projects accomplish their business objectives.
What you'll do:
• Construct and maintain a prioritized backlog to improve this natural search traffic to Creative Cloud pages on Client.
• Partner with Search team, to identify and recommend site enhancements and content changes to improve natural search referral visits.
• Work with stakeholders in search marketing team to deliver SEO-related projects encompassing publishing and development efforts.
• Partner with Search marketing team to improve team's level of understanding of SEO best practices by facilitating sharing among our design, user experience and PM teams resulting in a measurable improvement in how we deliver content on A.com.
• Identify opportunities to incorporate activities in team processes to ensure SEO best practices are integrated.
• Provide feedback and input to other product teams implementing site-wide SEO requirements to ensure our Creative Cloud area of the site is optimized.
• Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences.
• Oversee market research and monitor competitive activity with respect to search traffic.
• Define goals, set priorities and manage a backlog of features, work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
• Create business cases clearly stating the impact and value of proposed initiatives.
• Client, validate, and document requirements.
• Transform requirements into feature specs / user stories including story acceptance criteria for the engineering team.
• Manage cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
• Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues.
• Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog.
• Assess and report on the results of initiatives versus their expected impact.
• Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers.
What you need to succeed:
• Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude.
• Ability to articulate in documenting product requirements, writing functional specs and user
• Experience working with complex problem spaces and an ability to handle open-ended design
• projects that may be ambiguous or ill-defined.
• Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
• Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through.
• Excellent written and communication skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, stakeholders, senior executives, and customers.
• Well-versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software development methodologies.
• Ability to easily transition between high-level strategy to day-to-day implementation.
• Analytical skills to test hypotheses and sort through uncertain options to make compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic.
• Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed.
• Solid understanding of web technologies.
• Advanced understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
• Minimum of two years experience leading search engine optimization projects with demonstrable results measured by search referral traffic.
• MBA or BA/BS with minimum of five years web product management or equivalent experience.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.