Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Global Billing Business Analyst is an operational, finance role that will be responsible for supporting several high visibility client Programs.
In support of our Monthly Analytics Development Sprints you will be responsible to track dozens of minor development efforts across our Analytics Team (6 to 8 Developers). You will ensure tickets are assigned correctly, tracked accordingly and completed on time. Your will report out on the success of each Monthly Sprint after compiling performance metrics. You may lead Weekly Analytics meetings to gather ongoing activities. You will be required to know how to use Jira. Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product developed by Atlassian which allows bug tracking and agile project management. You will use Jira to manage all Sprint activities each month.
As a Global Billing Business Analyst you will also support our Frontier Reconciliation Platform. You will help manage and report Development activities for several large project that use the Frontier Reconciliation Platform. This will include but not be limited to several high profile client financial projects. You will be responsible for supporting the Program Manager, Software Design Team, and other project resources through updates of our internal Wikis and will help with the creation and documentation of Business Process, Project Milestone, Meeting Minutes, etc.
• Working with the GB Data Operations Team to manage monthly Development Sprints
• Creates and updates JIRA tickets to track individual Developer progress
• Creates JIRA dashboards and reporting metrics. Creates and delivers resource, project, capacity dashboards
• Supports and may lead Weekly Sprint Meeting. Holds Developers accountable and tracks projects
• Help manage and prioritize development resource capacity and is able to monitor and report out
• Prepares various resource allocation models, assigns resources to projects, and provides other ad hoc analyses and project support
• Helps manage multiple project workstreams and software release schedules for reconciliation platform.
• Communicates with internal team and external (other client) Teams. Captures and distributes key Project Metrics, Meeting Minutes, updates Issue Trackers and Action Items
• Creates and Updates numerous Wiki Project pages and project schedules.
• Experience operating in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; global experience is a plus
• Ability to prioritize, work on multiple projects with numerous workstreams and work without supervision
• Communicate analytical results, findings and solutions clearly and concisely to all levels of leadership
• Ability to deliver solutions and results regularly and with predictability
• Professional skills, good judgment with problem-solving skills, and the ability to make smart decisions quickly and confidently
• Ability to set timelines and meet deadlines
• The ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Master’s Degree in Finance / MBA / CPA desired
• Minimum of 5 years in the area of planning or analytics in a multi-cultural, fast-paced organization
• Ability to envision and create short and long term strategies in different operational models
• Experience with defining Development and Operational business processes
• Good understanding of Billing and or Customer Support processes
• Organized & analytical thinker with the ability to perform detailed analysis across a variety of inputs
• Highly collaborative & easy-going. Comfortable creating clarity from ambiguity.
• Self-motivated, detailed, excellent team player. Must be able to work independently
• Able to learn quickly and has a good sense of humor, personal integrity, humility and an appreciation of the power of true team-work
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written/Presentation). Fluent written and spoken English
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
• Knowledge of Microstrategy and SQL is a plus. Basic understanding of SQL queries and database knowledge.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.