Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position : Senior Marketing Manager – Global Growth, Active Buyer
This is a unique opportunity be a pivotal part of Active Buyer team. This is one of the fastest growing and highest priority initiatives at client.
We are looking for a marketer and business strategist who is passionate for understanding consumer behavior, determining actionable insights & translating them into a strong cross channel lifecycle marketing plans.
You are expected to provide strategic leadership and day-to-day management in client’s Global Active Buyer Team pursuing new customer acquisition and customer retention, working across the organization to formulate and execute marketing strategies.
You will also be expected to drive innovation & learning across channels from Paid IM (Paid Search, Affiliate marketing, Display, Social) to CRM and on site. The role offers a strong intersection of influencing and business performance understanding, marketing intuition & strategy and consumer insights & analytics.
You will be part of a team that works with multiple channel teams within client’s Global Growth team and will be accountable for a specific incremental Active Buyer target.
• Work with Research, Business and Analytics teams to develop insights and understand opportunities on how to grow client’s global Active Buyer base.
• Work closely with senior leadership within Global Growth, Marketing and across the organization to align insights and define strategies.
• Partner with Channels and regional marketing teams, to turn the strategy into the operating plan.
• Partner with Product and Engineering teams to define platform requirements to realize the vision.
• Operate as the main liaison with the North American business unit for Global Growth Active Buyer activities.
• Strong understanding of multiple marketing channels. Experience in Paid Search, especially preferred.
• Has sharp strategic thinking and ability to translate quantitative & qualitative consumer data/insights into a strong targeted marketing strategy
• Is a great marketer (strong intuition, creative, able to think big picture) with strong quantitative skills
• Has demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships, previous experience in matrixed organization strongly preferred
• Outstanding written and oral presentation skills
• Output focused, with aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive towards results. Demonstrated organizational, planning and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Independent, self-starter approach to work
• Adept at managing through ambiguity and practicing judgment to drive clarity
• Fun, energetic and collaborative personality. A positive outlook, a driven and detail-oriented nature, and the drive to excel and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment
BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess 8+ years of marketing experience, with a mix of strategy, product, creative and execution experience. Strongly prefer candidates with marketing experience in retailers (offline and/or e-commerce), ideally combined with e-commerce experience.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.