Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr. SharePoint Online Administrator is a key individual contributor role. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Office 365 as a SharePoint Administrator. This role is focused almost exclusively on the platform and engineering side of SharePoint and OneDrive, including engineering, configuration and technical governance, security, maintenance and operational excellence, performance optimization, authentication, PowerShell, and 2nd/3rd level troubleshooting. While the role does not involve SharePoint development, the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of SharePoint development principles, and will be a PowerShell rock star. S/He will also have a successful history as a hands-on technical lead for SharePoint projects in a complex and fast-paced environment. Engineers on the Collaboration Technologies team wear multiple hats and are expected to work across our entire technology stack. While this role will focus on Office 365/SharePoint Online/OneDrive for Business, the ideal candidate will have a strong interest in learning new technologies, and will draw on a strong engineering foundation to be able to deliver enterprise solutions for our team, regardless of technology.
• Top priority for this resource will be to participate as a key technical resource on a large content migration project, including translating business to technical requirements, designing migration plan, effectively communicating with project team, executing migrations, troubleshooting and remediating technical issues, partnering with other internal engineering teams, and authoring support documentation.
• Think differently! In addition to being a rock star SharePoint Online Administrator, you will need to think about business impact and customer experience every day. While you will be responsible for the standard admin/engineering scope, you will also strive to ensure that our employees have great experiences with our technologies.
• Troubleshoot escalated issues with Office 365, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive and sync clients, Microsoft Teams, authentication, Office Web Apps, and other O365 workstreams.
• Open, manage, and resolve support incidents with Microsoft and/or other collaboration technology vendors.
• Assist with operations of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams/Skype for Business through both the admin interface and PowerShell, possessing the ability to write complex PowerShell scripts for both management and automation
• Partner closely with Employee Enablement teams to move fast and innovate our delivery of collaboration technologies for our customers. In addition, partner closely with other internal teams (Information Security, Network, Legal, Workstation Engineering) to deliver
• Work with team to design integrations with other corporate applications and tools
• Provide admin/engineering support for other cloud based collaboration technologies (Box, G Suite, etc)
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.