Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking for a talented individual to support several Sr. Directors and Directors within the Americas Marketing team.
In this role, as a true member of these teams, these leaders will count on your ability to manage calendars, manages domestic and international travel arrangements + related expenses, assists in meeting scheduling (Outlook experience required); coordinates off-site development and execution while overall assisting the Leaders in their day-to-day activities and team interfaces.
• This position requires the individual to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done
• Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items.
• Preparing and managing confidential information. Being privy to such sensitive information and a need to maintain good practice with integrity and diplomacy
• Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
• Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
• Ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors
• Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Credibly and competently interact with other executive assistants and managers within/outside.
• Proficiently utilize MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Also, in-depth WIKI experience, Google Doc experience, DLManager knowledge, etc.
• Managing all Executive travel for both domestic and international. Ability to work closely with travel agents, coordinating car service as needed, reserving hotels, etc.
• Manage All Hands meetings, complex event planning, celebrations, off-sites, etc. This may include working with external caterers, onsite coordinators, Cafe, EAs, etc.
• Play role of central resource and contact for information flow within the department.
• Partner with other group executive administrative assistants to successfully plan and manage events, oversee projects and guide internal and external communications to key stakeholders as necessary.
• Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience.
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, adhere to deadlines and multi-task
• Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills; ability to prioritize, take direction, and work independently on projects.
• Customer and Team focused attitude is a must!
• Ability to learn new technology, processes, and change directions quickly
• Ability to be effective and efficient in a fast changing environment
• Compassionate. Excellent people skills
• Desire and ability to positively influence the culture of the department and the company.
• Professionalism, attention to detail, and integrity
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be comfortable making decisions, and be comfortable working on initiatives that require confidentiality.
• Sense of humor, desire to have fun
• Extremely organized with exceptional follow through
• Have a genuine interest in client customers and it’s business with desire to understand how we function, why we function, who our clients are, and what our industry is about
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.