Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client's Multimedia team manages the vision and voice of our leadership and global brand through four key disciplines: pitch and presentation design, sales materials development, asset management and production.
The asset contractor will be a seasoned individual with experience managing a variety of assets and implementing efficient workflow to drive timely asset distribution while maintaining asset security.
• Source, clear and distribute assets for a global business: Final asset types: Key Art, Logos/Title treatments, director selects/unit photography stills, 3D files, audio files
• Daily management of upload, organization, branding and asset workflow for digital asset system, MyMediabox.
• Daily management of security permissions, access, and troubleshooting for internal and external partners/agents worldwide for various asset distribution systems.
• Partner with legal to ensure asset release protocols are followed (signed NDA, Fully Executed contract, clarity on what rights the partner has (3D and/or audio, 3rd party deal approval, WFH))
• Source and distribute early film and TV reference assets and pitch materials
from various studio divisions and production offices via PIX and/or PUMA
• Manage and fulfill internal and external team asset requests (assets/reference needed beyond what is provided in style guide)
• Manage asset communications to internal and external partners (announcements, embargos, updates) via MBX
• Translation services: work with outside vendor to have tag lines, legal lines, marketing copy, character and location translations created across all languages
• Work with IT to define and prioritize enhancements for asset delivery systems including workflows and reporting
• Partner with production team to review and pre-flight all style guides including Fast Fashion, character art, director selects, 3D
• Manage physical creative inventory: printed style guides, Maquettes, creative reference
• Minimum 4 years' experience in asset management
• Experience with confidential and sensitive materials
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; top-notch organizational skills a must
• Ability to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment
• Experience with various digital asset distribution methods
• Mac proficient and skilled in all Adobe and Microsoft applications
• Experience working with creative artists a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of digital assets and how they are used on print and 3D product applications
• Interest in quality and creative consumer products across broad categories from toys, apparel, health and beauty, publishing and collectibles
• Team player and flexible to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
• Customer focused and diplomatic
• Strong interpersonal skills capable of building positive relationships both inside and outside the Studio
• Creative thinker with the ability to retain details and anticipate project and procedural needs
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.