Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a UX Designer/ User Experience Designer for the global mobile design team, you will be a part of a growing, global design culture. You will partner with cross-functional teams to create delightfully intuitive mobile experiences. You have strong interaction design skills underpinned by a firm grasp of mobile design best practices for both iOS and Android. You have an eye for detail and appreciate the importance of detail in delivering quality design specs and assets.
You draw from a diverse set of techniques and tools. You work closely with developers to ensure your designs are technically well considered and feasible. A close collaboration with a Sr. UX Designer and our product managers helps you prioritize the work that will have the biggest positive impact for our users and our business.
A successful Mobile UX Designer at Client demonstrates:
• A passion for your craft – You have your finger on the pulse of mobile design and UX trends. You are inspired by best-in-class user experiences, and excited by challenging problems.
• Valued contributor – You are comfortable with ambiguity, understand the conversation between business and user requirements, and enjoy working closely with developers.
• Excellence in communication – You have strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. You confidently speak about your design solutions from a user-centered perspective.
• Strong team player - Standout interpersonal skills. You build positive working relationships with team members, have a good sense of humor, and a positive attitude. You are willing to share your point of view without dismissing others.
• Attention to detail – you sweat the small stuff and strive to make things easy both for our users and our team members.
A successful UX Designer at Client masters the following:
• Hands on design skills – your work demonstrates knowledge of user centered-design methodology. You are comfortable creating thoroughly considered mockups, prototypes, assets, and specs within tight timelines. You have strong interaction design and visual design skills.
• Scale and systems - you think globally, striving to use and maintain scalable systems.
• Insight-driven - you have a balanced approach, using both quantitative data and qualitative user research to inform your design decisions.
• At least 2 years of experience designing outstanding experiences for a consumer-oriented company.
• A BS/BA in User-centered design, HCI, Cognitive Science, or related field preferred.
• A strong portfolio with examples of product design focused on great UI.
* In order to be considered, applicant must include link to an up to date, online portfolio – preferably with links to live apps.
Must have skills:
What are the must have skills you are looking for in contingent worker?
• Interaction Design experience
• Visual Design
Experience in Consumer-Oriented Companies, mobile industries (iOS and Android)
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.