Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Professional Accounting Qualification, CPA or local country equivalent
· MBA is a plus.
· Minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience, including progressive experience with multinational companies. Technology sector or "Big 4” public accounting experience preferred.
· Good understanding across the breadth of finance responsibilities including, accounting, revenue recognition, treasury, tax, business practices, etc.
· Knowledge and experience with international accounting, finance and tax regulations.
· Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused.
· Ability to immerse oneself to understand problems and propose solutions.
· Ability to effectively work in a multi-location organization and adapt to different cultures.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management.
· Project Management capabilities - the ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
· Ability to identify and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives to improve resource optimization.
· Knowledge and experience of ERP systems to assist with the analysis of data and presentation of information is essential. Prior experience with Client's ERP and Hyperion preferred.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Familiarity with Client Financials is essential. 8 years accounting experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent.
· Support fiduciary responsibility for Client as a Corporation and for Client's legal entities in the United States and Canada, supporting the Financial Controllers and members of the legal entity Board of Directors, to ensure that Client complies with all financial and tax regulations in country; to safeguard the legal entity operations from financial and operational risks, resulting from non-compliance with local country laws and regulations and to ensure that the legal entity adhere to Client's Global Finance Policies.
· Gathers quantitative and qualitative information, with an appropriate formal methodology, to prepare income statements and balance sheets in accordance with US GAAP for SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, reviewing complex income statement and balance sheet reconciliations to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial statements. In addition, responsible for preparation and audit of US and local GAAP financial statements and supplementary reporting for local country compliance requirements, including preparation of financial related information required by government and regulatory agencies (US SEC, EU, FASB, other country bodies).
· Ensures that financial information and statements reflect the "true and fair view " of the legal entity, for US GAAP consolidated reporting, statutory reporting and internal management reporting. Reports and advises on the remediation of discrepancies on financial statements or information.
· Provide periodic and ad-hoc financial information to the Executive Management team and Global Business Finance analysts. Performs and supports company's internal management reporting and analysis acting as a financial advisor and business partner on financial analysis. Understanding deviations of actual from forecast. Reviewing, recommending or approving different initiatives as a result of the financial analysis and its interpretation.
· Assists and supports the organization with initial compliance with and ongoing presentation, testing and monitoring of conformance to the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, internal controls and local country legislation. Performs evaluation of internal controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation, both for controls and processes. Identifies risk and evaluates deficiencies while working with internal departments/business units to appropriately remedy them.
· Gathers quantitative and qualitative information, with an appropriate formal methodology, to prepare, assess and review operating cash flows, dividends and solvency requirements of the legal entities, liaising with Tax, Legal and Treasury. Represents Client in front of non-core or local banks.
· Execute the country finance integration for merger and acquisition activity, liaising and coordinating with different internal and external advisors, including due diligence reviews and merger and acquisition accounting. Ensures resolution of liabilities acquired from the target company. Ensures than the assets acquired from the target company represent a "true and fair view " of the value of the acquired entity.
· Collaborate with Global Finance Organizations including, Global Business Finance, Global Payroll, Order to Cash, and Source to Settle for problem resolution and business process improvements.
· Collaboration with Tax organization on tax authority information requests and audits.
· Support that best practice system processes and controls are implemented for the Corporation and legal entities to comply with all internal and external financial reporting obligations.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.