Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
General Description :
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles at various levels. These could include higher volume mid level roles. Responsibilities include sourcing and screening candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and providing detailed assessments for candidates and recommending offer amounts using offer tools and processes. The position manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
• Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
• Present pre-screened candidates to management utilizing consistent process
• Escalate sourcing challenges to your manager as appropriate. Offer sourcing suggestions to team members and be proactive about communicating new sourcing strategies that are successful.
• Research and build knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles
• Consult with HM, HRBP and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
• Move candidates through recruitment steps and statuses
• Debrief hiring manager and candidates throughout recruitment process
• Resolve routine concerns and/or escalates to appropriate area for more complex recruitment concerns. Use interaction to positively impact the candidate/applicant attitude
• Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment, work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
• Assist Hiring Manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting-including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
• Influence stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging Recruitment knowledge
• Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
• Work with support teams
Necessary Skills / Attributes :
• Demonstrates best practices, troubleshoots with team members
• Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizing sourcing techniques that reach diverse population. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
• Looking for a Tech recruiter who is open to filling both Tech and non-Tech roles.
• Must have at minimum 2 years corporate recruiting experience in the recent past, no start-ups or agency recruiters, experienced in WorkForce planning and managing other recruiters
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.