Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the team, responsible for coordinating candidate logistics, communications and compliance for the end-to-end hiring process. She/he is on top of the details and keeps it all running smoothly.
Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm:
• Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions for professional positions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business.
• Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and dial in details.
• Track, update and maintain candidate data in applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis
• Responsible for verifying new hire documents before submitting to corporate
• Conduct New Hire Orientation for the new hires
• Responsible for verify new documents in I-9 re-verifications
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the Recruiter and Hiring teams.
• Act as an advisor to the Recruiter and Hiring teams.
-2+ years related human resource, recruiting coordination experience or years of related customer service experience
-Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
-Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
-Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred (Workday or Workday Recruit nice to have)
-Experience in an internet and/or technology company a plus
-Experience interacting with executive candidates strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
-Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
-Skill of possessing interpersonal communication skills necessary to assist employees with inquiries.
-Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
-Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
-Skill in functioning various office equipment, such as personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, and multilane telephone.
-Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word Excel, Visio).
-Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
-Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
-Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
-Ability to communicate with applicants, co-workers, and business contacts in a civilized and professional manner.
-Ability to audit and manage billing statements for employee benefits.
-Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
Degrees or Certifications: No preferred degree, need related experience in the job area.
Top 3 Skills-
1 Complex interview scheduling experience on outlook. Multitasking skills
2 Compliance around background check for hiring
3 Strong administrative skills
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.