Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for informing cross-functional teams on recommendations, enterprise decisions and roadmaps for investment in improved or new capabilities, helping determine what capabilities the enterprise must develop to satisfy its customers, compete in a market, deal with its suppliers, and sustain operations.
- Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the project portfolio. The portfolio may consist of multiple, cross-functional projects of varying complexities, in support of strategic business initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with other teams including, but not limited to Business (LOBs), Enterprise Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Architecture, Risk, Operations, Corporate Function etc. for coordination on programs and projects.
- A crisp and passionate communicator with the ability to simplify, communicate, and sell his or her vision/ideas up, down, and across the organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills—someone who can be as effective through influence as through direct control.
Strong believer in data-driven innovation: ship, measure, improve, repeat.
Experienced in looking at technical, business and consumer experience metrics to guide your path. Responsible for leading and driving teams to deliver market changing innovations, in bite size pieces.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and be very proactive in approach.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present to large groups and to executive management.
- Skilled facilitator, with the ability to effectively manage discussions toward outcomes and results
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of management within and outside of Technology
- Experience of working seamlessly under various SDLC methodologies, i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Scaled Agile etc.
- Experience with Systems and Application development, including Design, Development, Deployment and Support.
- Experience with Integration technology and architecture patterns such as EAI, SOA, API, & Microservices
- Experience with Cloud Technologies and Delivery Models
- Experience with Big Data and Big Data adoption patterns
- Experience with Architecture Governance, Guidelines and Patterns Desirable Good-To-Have
- Experience in Banking, i.e. one or more area amongst Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Digital Banking, would be highly desirable.
- Experience in providing Solutions for Enterprise Functions, i.e.HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement etc., would be highly desirable.
- Hands-on Enterprise architecture experience (TOGAF Certifications, Zachman models, Oracle EAF etc.)
- Direct or indirect Business Architecture Experience.
- Familiarity/ Experience with Design Thinking, Customer Journeys, Rapid Proto-Typing etc.
- Direct or indirect Experience in Technology Lifecycle Management, Application Portfolio Management, Technology Debt Reduction
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation, Chat-Bots, AI, Machine Learning etc.
- Familiarity with Information Technology infrastructure
Years of Experience: - 10 to 15 Years of Technology Experience is a must
- 5+ years of Architecture Experience is a must
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.