Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
-Position is 3 months with possible extension
- Manager is looking for an HR Generalist with STRONG employee relations skills
- Needs to understand the laws as well as being comfortable having difficult conversations and handling firing.
• Someone who will be a good influencer for the team, able to work with and mentor managers
• Problem-Solving Skills
• Listening Skills
- Key Skills:
• Strong knowledge of HR/Legal background
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong technical skills- being able to successfully operate computers, Microsoft Office, etc.
Some useful industries of HR experience: Call Center HR, Tech HR would be beneficial.
1st round phone screen
2nd round onsite interview in office with a panel of 2-3 people from the team
Primary Job Responsibilities
Responsible for providing counsel and assistance to employees and all levels of management with Employee Relations or Management issues guided by the company’s corrective action policy, benefit policy and labor law legislation. Specific responsibilities of the HR Generalist may include:
• Liaising with all levels of management, HR Partners and HR Legal to effectively deal with employee relations issues and possible conflicts related to employment practices.
• Coaching and counseling all levels of management on the handling of complex employee relations issues, including providing assistance and guidance on performance management and corrective actions aligned to the company’s corrective action policy.
• Advising and counseling employees regarding a broad range of employee relations inquiries, HR policies and processes.
• Handling involuntary terminations.
• Performing employee relations administrative activities, focuses on solution delivery of an exceptional experience for nearly 12,000 eBay employees.
• Comprehensive understanding of Federal, State and local employment laws. (ADA, FMLA, FLSA, etc.)
• Strong customer service orientation, with specialized knowledge of Employee Relations processes and policies and company policies and practices.
• Excellent problem-solving, inquiry management, investigatory and issue resolution skills.
• Proactive and solution focused with an ability to deal effectively with difficult interactions and tough issues.
• Thrives in a client-focused environment.
• Ability to use technology and multi-task.
• Interest in trends in HR, employee relations, and industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrates effective listening, probing and investigatory skills with the ability to synthesize data collected and identify the root problems/causes.
• Balances judgment and analytical orientation to demonstrate strong decision-making skills.
• Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
• Able to manage high workloads & competing priorities.
• Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, flawless delivery and documentation of inquiry notes and resolution.
• Demonstrates integrity and ethics while upholding the company values.
3+ years relevant Human Resources experience
1+ years Employee Relations experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. An HR certification is a plus but not needed (i.e. PHR)
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.