Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Need B.A. in IT that supported Payroll or Time and Attendance.
• Experience with Time and Attendance systems.
• Minimum 7 years business analysis experience.
• 4+ years of experience with business analyst deliverables such as Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization, both business and IT.
• Must be able to work independently with users.
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work in a team and to be a collaborator.
• Work in a fast paced environment where deadlines are essential and maintain a good professional attitude.
• Strong documentation and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
As part of the Operations and Technical Services' Corporate Systems group, this position provides an important role in establishing and maintaining strategic partnership between business needs and technology delivery in a fast paced IT environment. The Sr. Business Analyst will work closely with HR and Payroll business partners to resolve issues, determine requirements, and develop functional design based on the analysis of the business needs and objectives. Collaborate effectively with developers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test scripts meet customer needs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for evaluating reported issues by business users to provide functional support, break fix analysis, and issue resolution related to time management
• Work closely with business partners to elicit business requirements, document analysis, manage requirements sessions, document business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis. Identify business processes and make recommendations.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, breakdown high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts such as Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, and Screen and Functional designs.
• Collaborate with technical team members to translate business requirements and functional designs into working technical designs.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Develop test plans/scripts and run tests to confirm specification compliance.
• Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Collaborate effectively and harmoniously with both functional/technical staff and onshore/offshore GDC resources.
• Ability to understand and interpret Union Labor rules and Wage and Hour laws.
• Ability to create test scenarios and test cases based on new and existing Union rules and federal and state wage laws.
• Execute test cases and scenarios and determine correct results; record and track defects; and work with Developers to fix and test all defects and bugs.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.