Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is part of the Operations and Technology (O&T) recruiting team supporting clients including but are not limited to Information Technology, Technology, Business Services, Studio Operations, Global Security Operations, Digital Enterprises, Engineering and Facilities.
This Recruiter position is a highly visible role that will work collaboratively with hiring teams throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will identify the best talent nationally for roles across Client's diverse portfolio, work closely with HR and hiring managers providing guidance on recruiting strategies, industry trends and market data.
• Full-cycle recruitment to include: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
• Work closely with HR director to develop corporate recruiting strategies to identify top talent
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level
• Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years full-cycle recruiting experience
• Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience for technology positions, including Software Developers, Engineers, Architects, Programmers, Solution Design, Web, etc.
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a team work environment
• Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
• Familiar with BrassRing ATS system and Internet savvy
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
• Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Client recruitment efforts
• Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
• Experienced in behavioural based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Able to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
• Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate's fit with the position and with the company culture)
• Able to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.