Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: HCM Field Marketer
This person will be responsible for Client HCM Cloud North America event execution and field sales enablement including collaboration with internal stakeholders from several Client Product Pillars.
• Work with North America HCM Sales to translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into compelling event strategies and plans that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue.
• Set priorities in the implementation and creation of events that support the business, program strategy/objectives, and integrated campaigns utilizing Client Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Client portfolio content (offerings and messaging), and aligned (high value) offers.
• Work with the corporate and integrated marketing team to ensure world-class quality events are produced including speaker sourcing, invites and registration pages, event follow up offers, etc.
• Communicate on a frequent basis event plans and results to multiple sales leaders and their organizations.
• Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative event activities / tactics that attract new buyers and drive engagement.
o Create event proforma/prospectus for the recruitment of partner sponsorships.
o Work with the digital and social teams to develop a digital surround strategy that engages the target audience and drives their active participation to meet the objectives of the event.
• Track, measure and report on event performance against agreed-upon metrics, working with the events team to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct event execution.
• Hands on role-own an event plan and all aspects of execution through lead and pipeline results.
• Manage the overall creation and execution of events on budget, on time and on target.
• Communicate effectively, on a regularly scheduled cadence, to ensure stakeholder alignment.
• 5+ years in an event strategy/planning role, preferably B2B in a comparable Fortune 500 company
• Strong event experience with demand generation and MQL lead generation event driven marketing
• Track record of creating exceptional events that deliver strong ROI
• Strong understanding of communications strategy, marketing and branding principles
• Drive sales enablement for events and other marketing activities for pipeline generation and progression
• Proactive, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Strong collaborative and relationship-building skills
• Ability to stay ahead of trends and best practices for event planning and promotions
• Basic understanding of lead generation and flow within a B2B organization
• Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams
• Experience working across departments, with leadership, and with external agencies to guide event.
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.