Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Senior Seasonal Copywriter reports to the Seasonal Copy Lead, NA. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, versatile writer to join our Seasonal Creative team. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with creative concepting in addition to various types of marketing copy, including emails, ads, site copy, and print media. We need a writer interested in brand voice who can create clear, concise messaging that resonates with our seasonal audiences. Partnering closely with Marketing, Design, Photography, and various Business Unit Teams, this position requires a collaborative, creative thinker who can iterate quickly to solve messaging puzzles. A successful Sr. Seasonal Copywriter is excited about and compelled by all of the storytelling possibilities inherent in diverse seasonal moments.
• Develop seasonal marketing content that is purposeful, on-brand, and high-quality, including emails, advertising, telemarketing scripts, landing pages, signage, print media, social, and event copy
• Ensure all copy on seasonal marketing channels is of the highest quality, and improve seasonal concepting and writing at Client.
• Collaborate with Design and Photo Teams to finalize layouts and ensure effective storytelling
• Support and influence Marketing’s traffic, performance, and engagement goals
• Adapt and adhere to processes in a rapidly growing Creative and Marketing organization
• Collaborate with various internal Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative teams
• Participate in brainstorms and contribute ideas to influence the Marketing strategy
• Determine how best to incorporate analytics results into content
• Get to know the seasonal audiences to ensure we’re messaging to them in a meaningful way
• Incorporate SEO organically and purposefully
• Understand and evaluate the competitive landscape
• 3+ years in Marketing Writing, Copywriting, Editing, Content Management, or related field
• BA in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related field
• Excellent concepting, copywriting and editing skills; strong verbal communicator and presenter
• Self-starter, problem-solver attitude
• Ability to think creatively under pressure and to deadline
• Ability to work effectively to quickly changing priorities and processes
• Active participation in brainstorms and meetings; not afraid to ask questions and drive for clarity
• Ability to work independently and as part of a highly communicative team
• Experience in successful partnering with various teams including Marketing, SEO, Legal, UX, Design, and Merchandising
• Desire to engage with a diverse and motivated community
• Extremely effective and organized; able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Ecommerce/Digital Retail experience a plus
• Experience working with seller communities a big plus!
• Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset is a must!
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.