Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Software Development Engineer
• The resources should have (must) good experience in Nodejs , No SQL / SQL DB , and Microservices
• If worked in python/Scala will be advantage.
• Please make sure that the resource had actually use the above in the projects.
• (most of the time these will be listed in the technical skills area not in the actual projects)"
Software Development Engineer - I & II
Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the team, you will:
• Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner
• Own individual modules and act as the technical SME for them
• Work end to end on micro-services and SPAs built on cutting edge technologies like Nodejs or Golang or React
• Work with great Engineers and solve difficult problems aimed at making the Customer experience seamless
• Get challenged on your DS & Algorithm skills and Design patterns every day
• Get the experience of building products from the scratch and taking them all the way to production
• Learn from veterans on the nuances of building software as well as get guidance on your career growth
• Teach and groom junior developers and help them to produce great code
• Work with business and provide solutions to problems faced by customers
You will be expected to have:
• An expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• The ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project as a team.
• Experience in communicating with other technical teams like Test, Product and Management to collect requirements, review test cases and translate the product requirements to technical requirements.
• The ability to come up with the high level design based on the requirements and explain it to the junior members of the team.
• The ability to work independently or as a team with the guidance of the Managers
• Ability to document the technical design and approach for the features developed by you or your team.
• Strong analytical and programming skills
• Strong knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
• Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts
• Good understanding of web technologies
• Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
• Attention to details and striving for perfection
• Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institution
• 3-8 years professional experience in software development with most of them from a product company
• Proficient in web development(Backend/Frontend/Both)
• Proficient in technologies like:
• Experience with working in Linux based environment
• Good communication and design skills
• Experience in mentoring or leading small teams
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.