Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Greetings from Intelliswift Software Inc.
We are looking for a SAP HANA Developer (Data Integration). If interested, please send us your updated resume and a suitable time when we could discuss this opportunity:
Below is the Job Description
Job Title : SAP HANA Developer (Data Integration)
Duration : 12 Months (contract to hire)
Location : Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 07632
Role Purpose & Responsibilities: This is a data integration role in SAP Hana environment. Primary duties are creating HANA views of tables. Moving all structures into HANA. The candidate needs to understand the business process they're trying to solve and be able to explain to the business and end users.
The SAP Developer will play a key role in the implementation and support of finance solutions delivered in SAP such as BPC, Analysis for Office and BW. The successful candidate will perform work that is highly complex, varied in nature, and span multiple functional areas within SAP.
Other Responsibilities will include:
• Develop, enhance and support:
o Custom BADI's associated with BPC
o HANA views and AMDP for BPC, BW and Analysis for Office
• Employ techniques to optimize code performance and efficiency
• Perform data and system analysis tasks, in order to troubleshoot errors and user questions
• Understand CLIENT business processes and requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division levels
• Participate in business requirement definition sessions
• Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for technical specifications
• Collaborate with peers in the CoE to apply best practices to integrate between SAP applications (ERP, HANA, BW and BPC)
• Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent
• Proficient with SAP HANA View development including usage of SQL, AMDP and ABAP
• Experience supporting complex business solutions
• Ability to quickly and comprehensively troubleshoot issues
• Possess advanced ABAP skills and ability to quickly turn around time-dependent modifications
• Have superior testing skills to conduct unit and SIT testing of work performed
• Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
• Demonstrate excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills
• Possess interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of Business and IT
• Self-starter to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
• Exhibit collaboration and teamwork skills
• Onsite work location – Universal City, CA.
• Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Experience with data integration into SAP BPC (Standard version 10.x) including BADI and Data Manager Package development
• Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 FICO
• Experience with SAP HANA SLT
• Knowledge of BW and SAP Security
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
• Entertainment/Media experience is a plus
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.