Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Greetings from Intelliswift Software Inc.
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager. If interested, please send us your updated resume and a suitable time when we could discuss this opportunity:
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent, advanced degree strongly preferred.
Do not apply unless you have a 4-year degree
• Professional Sourcing/Procurement accreditations preferred
• Minimum 5 years' of direct experience in the noted Vendor Management and/or Sourcing / Procurement disciplines
• Strong commercial acumen, ability to negotiate complex deals
• Experience in structuring large enterprise-wide transactions
• Excellent work ethic
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Excellent social, communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional relationship management skills and ability to interact at all levels of management
• Must be a proactive self-starter and multi-tasker with superior time management skills
• Must be willing to work full-time in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older Desired Characteristics
• Experience in Media and Entertainment industry preferred
• Significant experience in managing large off-shore outsourcing relationships
• Personable and able to build and maintain positive relationships
Role Purpose Works in the Global Sourcing & Procurement organization and is primarily responsible for building and maintaining strong oversight of existing and new IT professional services engagements and relationships. Supports IT to govern delivery of IT services to ensure that CLIENT standards for outsourced services are maintained. Candidates should possess world-class supplier management skills. You will ensure that expected service levels and value are achieved from key supplier relationships, functioning as the front line to both CLIENT and the Suppliers.
• Primary focus on all types of IT Professional Services and related program management
• Secondary focus on IT Hardware, Data Center/Hosting and related Software/Services
• Align with business partners to drive Sourcing strategy creation and execution
• Lead RFP activities
• Leverage enterprise-wide spend
• Provide strategic insights and influence the decision making process
• Lead negotiation of statements of work and contracts
• Responsible for timely execution of projects, coordinating efforts across all business units
• Work in close cooperation with Information Security, Legal and Finance
• Ongoing performance management and handling of performance-related escalations
• Maintain accurate contracts data, vendor records and transaction information
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.