Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The DevOps Coach will work closely with Leadership and Application Teams to enable the adoption of DevOps best practices and coding standards. Coaches must possess good communication and interpersonal skills. A successful coach will be able to articulate the challenges of DevOps and offer approaches for teams to remedy these challenges. Makes judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives. Adapts plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges. May play a lead role or technical consultant role in large or complex projects or initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
An understanding of the principles and values underlying lean and agile flow. Prior success applying SAFe/Scrum/Kanban experience is preferred
• Skilled at communicating to people of all skills and roles in the organization, including very technical engineers and cost-conscious executives
• Strong understanding of working from Ops/Customer Service perspective with Value Streams.
• Experience in automating workflow and process flows using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Deploy, Ansible, etc.
• Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
• Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure.
• Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges.
• Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
• Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience working in an agile environment preferably in a development or IT operations role
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in coaching multiple teams
• Experience with DevOps tools across development lifecycle (GitHub, GoCD, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Splunk)
• Experience in operational areas such as change & release mgmt., networking, security, and hosting
• Ability to engage relevant stakeholders across functions to mitigate team impediments
• Strong communication skills with ability to process and explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
• Collaborative, efficient and innovative
• Ability to lead instructor training in any DevOps practices, including but not limited to:
o XP Practices
o Test Driven Infrastructure
o ATDD/TDD/BDD essentials
o Continuous Integration/Delivery
o Distributed Security Practices
o Static Analysis (Code Quality)
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.