Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
client is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
We are looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The UI Lead Engineer will work with Product and UX teams on developing elegant code and state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences.
• Work closely with product owner and UX teams to design, code and implement web customer experiences
• A customer-centric mentality/passion for building products with great UX
• Solve problems and pro-actively look for ways to improve our products, platform, and UI framework and experiences
• An engineering mindset and strong consideration of the tradeoffs present in every decision
• Leverage rapid prototypes to evaluate and explore solution options and ensure UX/UI feasibility
• Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management and back-end engineers to build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Mentor junior software engineers
• 5+ years as a software engineer, with a minimum of 2+ years as a UI Lead Engineer or in a comparable role
• Thorough hands-on knowledge working with XML, JSON, HTML, CSS
• Extensive experience using libraries, tools, and frameworks such as: React, Angular, Ember, Underscore, jQuery, Dojo, Bootstrap, Sencha, D3, Backbone, Grunt
• In-depth knowledge of framework code and methods of component architecture
• Experience with responsive UI design and development
• A track record of writing clean, high quality, high performing, scalable code
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of our applications
• Good understanding of ADA and regulatory compliances
• Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
• Strong presentation and verbal communications skills
• Experience in web security
• Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
• Experience working with distributed systems
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Agile certification is a plus
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.