Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
continues its bold digital transformation and empowering millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores.
We are looking for hands-on passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The Senior E-Commerce Engineer is a leader-coach who will be responsible for developing, unit testing and leading agile software projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Research and develop innovative digital solutions for cvs.com on ATG platform
• Work closely with product owner, architect, UX designer and other engineers to design and develop scalable, robust and secure software applications
• Build rapid prototype and evaluate solutions to design and innovate technologies or solution for effective and rapid application deployment
• Document Application Design (AD) and ensure solution adheres to the technical design
• Perform design and code reviews
• Provide thought leadership and promote best practice in building large scale ecommerce website
• Mentor junior software engineers
• 5+ years of software design and development experience in retail/e-commerce space using Java/J2EE
• 5+ years of experience developing e-commerce solutions using ATG Web Commerce Suite and tools, or similar e-commerce application suite (WebSphere Commerce, Demandware, etc.)
• Extensive and hand on experience with developing Restful Web Services and API’s and implementing Caching and CDN’s,
• A proven track record of owning and driving technical delivery of large distributed systems
• Deep understanding of RDBMS systems, preferably Oracle
• Expert in troubleshooting performance issues
• Extensive design and implementation experience
• Experience with agile software development (XP, SCRUM, Test Driven Development)
• Adept in working in a fast paced and overlapping product release cycles
• Working experience with CI/CD pipelines (GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.)
• Experience working in cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams
• Hands on experience with ATG
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to senior Business partners.
• Experience with Angular, Spring-Java and React frameworks; Working knowledge of NodeJS
• Experience with migrating monolithic/legacy application to micro-services
• Modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
• Experience managing software deliverables using tools like Jira / Pivotal Tracker
• Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus
• Experience in OS virtualization and containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Agile certification is a plus
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.