Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Support equipment automation, information collection and reporting, and manufacturing workflow solutions.
Participate in the design, deployment, continued development, integration, maintenance, and validation for all site automation and related systems, data acquisition systems, recipe management, and electronic work instruction systems.
1. Meeting with controls assurance team and risk automation team- determine requirements/designs/solutions (automation)/ schedule an prioritize work. ***Jira
2. Writing flows scripts and queries (sets of automation tasks that are tasks that go in a flow data). Designing and building automation flows (HPOO in CLOUD sland- string together run this script, run this query and the results against this query)
4. Rolling into production
5. Troublshooeting existing flows to esure proper functionality
6. Manual validation of automation results. Go query the results and make sure they bring up these 10 items.
• Client Operations Orchestration OR CloudSlang automation software
• ServiceNow SNAPI integration experience
• Shell and system scripting for data retrieval and audit testing (any major language)- could be any PYTHON OR PEARL- if they can get the data out that is all that matters.
• Strong SQL query-writing skills- SSIS and how they work and how they retrieved stuff and how data is being obtained using this package.
• 5-10 years system administration, system audit, or system architecture experience
• 5 years systems automation experience in a large, multi-platform enterprise you can be an architect who does have automation experience.
• Information Security-specific Automation Experience including cloud deployments (security scan automation, security control test automation)
• Direct experience monitoring, installing, or interpreting Qualys Vulnerability Scans
• Direct experience monitoring, installing, or interpreting McAfee EPO
• Direct experience monitoring, conducting, or interpreting Application Security Testing (e.g. whitehat, Veracode, Accunetix, etc.)
• Direct experience monitoring, conducting, or interpreting Access Control system audits (Privileged access review, general access review, etc.)
• Direct Experience with monitoring, interpreting data from Palo Alto Firewalls, Firemon, Qualys, Symantec DLP, SkyHigh, and/or IPSonar
• Direct Experience with testing for PCI, SOX, SAS, SSAE 16, ISO27002, NIST 800-53, with automated tools, scripts, etc.
Everything in Qualifications is Ideal and if we can find everything, then that would be the best candidate.
The individual we are looking for is not only an engineer but also has the smarts to be able to do basic BA type work and gather requirements etc.
However, we would except people who may not have service now, but do have large-enterprise CMDB experience, particularly using an API to connect to that CMDB and extracting useful information.
We would also accept people who may not know Qualys, but do know some other vulnerability management tool.
In addition, If they don't have McAfee EP, but some other endpoint security tool that would work too.
Furthermore we would accept someone who doesn't know HPOO or Cloudslang, but has a ton of good system automation, scripting, etc (basically, the last 2 "must haves”).
If they are a shell-scripting ninja but have never done OO or Cloudslang, we can make it work
Apply by creating/using an account
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.