Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems and applications. Partners with users to identify, evaluate, and develop systems and procedures which are cost effective and meet user requirements. May plan and execute unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business, systems, or application issues. Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Experience: 8+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Proven, significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems and applications. Knowledge/Skills: Specialized knowledge of building system solutions or business applications. Strong writing, negotiation and presentation skills. Very strong writing, negotiation and presentation skills. Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value.
Responsible as a senior member of the application development team to provide business systems analysis responsibilities. Responsible to plan, conduct, direct and approve the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems/applications. Builds the partnership with users, customers and/or other analysts to identify, evaluate and develop applications and procedures/scripts that test the application to ensure they meet user requirements. Responsible to plan and execute unit, integration, functional and acceptance testing with strict adherence to the SDLC. Sets standards and ensures quality while designing integrated and reusable solutions.
• 5 - 7 years of Oracle relational database concepts and SQL.
• 5 - 7 years experience with designing and building system solutions and business applications.
• 5 - 7 years of business requirements management and transcribing requirements into system specifications.
• Understanding of data analysis and modeling concepts.
• Understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process for developing business software solutions.
• Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Understanding of software application configuration and setup
Additional Skills: Knowledge of SalesForce and Cloud technologies is a plus
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Must be a detail oriented and have analytical.
• Exercise good judgment within defined standards and guidelines in ambiguous situations.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a medium and large team environment, multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates and strive for results.
• Working knowledge of MS Windows Office Product Suite (MS-Project, MS-Visio, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Word).
Apply by creating/using account